Friday, August 8, 2008
Consumed!
I am addicted! I love Breaking Dawn! All I want to do is read! I have it with me everywhere I go to sneak in a page here and there. I read at red lights. I read in line at the drive thru. I read until I fall asleep on the book! I planned so many things to get done during my 2.5 week break from school and all I can think about is finishing this book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I finally got mine in the mail today!!! I can't wait to read it on the plane.
I am finished! We have to walk this week so that we can talk about it.
I just finished it the second time around and I plan to start it again today - I think I'm NUTS! By the way - I love these Twilight accessories - they're posted on my blog as well! Oh yeah!
Post a Comment