Friday, November 14, 2008

NO MORE Infomercials!!

Jayden has been cut off from tv!!
All around the house I find little notes with 1-800 #'s on them in Jayden's hand writing. When I ask him what the number is for his answer is always for another product we just have to have! NOT!
For Mother's Day, I told Jay to just let the kids pick out my present from them. WRONG thing to do! I ended up with the Buxton Organizer. The purse that can hold everything including the kitchen sink! The selling point for Jayden was the special pocket for my cell phone - right in the middle of my chest! He was so excited to tell me I would never miss another call! Well, he was right, I didn't miss any calls. However, I lost the fob I need to get into my office. After losing 2 fobs and $30 later to replace them, I gave up the Buxton Organizer - finally finding my 2 lost fobs in the secret pocket!
Next came the Pancake Puffer. Doesn't it look like so cool! How fun! A batch of pancakes now takes about an hour to cook. But as you can see Jayden and Kyrste are very proud of their puffs! The other day while at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Jayden was able to give me all the selling points of every "as seen on TV" product in the store.
That's when I finally cut him off!

2 comments:

Anon said...

That is so awesome! I have always wanted to try the pancake puffer. What about the Relief Society story. That was awesome huh!!

Janna said...

He will be a great salesman when he grows up.