Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Kyrsten







The 11 Things I LOVE about Kyrsten:


11. I love how cute Kyrsten is with little kids! She will be an awesome mom some day!


10. I love that Kyrsten keeps her room clean - drawers and closet included!


9. I love that Kyrsten is such a Tom Girl!


8. I love that Kyrsten is such a Girly Girl!


7. I love that Kyrsten will try anything especially in tumbling!

6. I love to watch Kyrsten water ski and wakeboard - she is amazing!

5. I love to snuggle Kyrsten - she is the best cuddler around!

4. I love that Kyrsten likes to look in the mirror making sure she is all put together!

3. I love that Kyrsten is so helpful - she is a gem!

2. I love watching Kyrsten mature into such a beautiful young lady!

1. I love Kyrsten's smile! She is always smiling - even in her sleep!















1 comment:

Anon said...

Kyrsten,

You are such an awesome person, I adore everything about you!!